1. The reception is open all day from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm.On arrival guests are required to submit an identity document to check in and check the accuracy of the registration of all the members of the group.
2. The camping tariff is counted according to the number of nights spent, and must be paid at the time of departure. In the case that this happens after 12.00 pm one night extra will be charged. Every group is required to arrange their own tent, RV, caravan or car within the confines of the assigned pitch.
3. The Bungalows, the apartments and the maxi caravans are available after 4.00 pm and must be vacated before 10.00 am, handing back the keys at reception for a check. Payment of the entire stay is required to be made upon arrival. The rooms must also be returned clean and tidy otherwise we will charge the cost of cleaning (30.00 €).
4. Day visitors are allowed with prior management approval following the presentation of an identity document that will be withheld until they leave. Should the visit lasts more than an hour the daily rate will be charged.
5. From 1.00 pm to 3.00 pm and from 11.00 pm to 7.00 am the utmost silence is required. From 11.00 pm to 7.00 am the exit bar is closed therefore between those hours it is not possible to enter, leave or drive around the campsite with cars, motorbikes or other motor vehicles, which must be left at the entrance carpark. During high season it will also be prohibited to circulate between 1.00 pm and 3.00 pm. During the other hours motor vehicles are required to proceed at a crawl inside the carpark.
6. Pets are admitted only by prior authorization of the management, they are only allowed on the pitches and must be kept on a leash. For hygiene reasons it is forbidden to bring animals into the pool and in the shower/toilet blocks.
7. Chemical toilets must be emptied only in the appointed drains.
8. Minors are admitted only if during the stay they are accompanied by their parents or a grown up. Children must also be accompanied by their parents in the playground and swimming pool.
9. Recycling of the rubbish is obligatory and can be carried out from 8.00 am until 11.00 pm in the bins indicated by the management.
10. The management declines all responsibility in case of theft or damage, although there is continuous monitoring.
11. Entry into the camp implies the full and total acceptance of these rules. As well as that, the rules of the Civil Code must be followed.